Coincap securely store your funds and private information and aims to make the exchange easy and secure. However, because our system is based on higher identity verification requirements, you may still be asked to provide further information during account creation.
Steps to create a CoinCap account
- Visit Our Home Page
- Click on the "Sign Up" button to create a Coincap wallet
- Provide the basic information such as name, email account etc.
- Link your credit card by providing credit card information
- Select your preferred way of transferring money to your Coincap account
- You may be asked to verify your identity. If Coincap supports trading with your region’s local currency (currently it supports 32 countries), then you will have the option to link your bank and fund your trading account. Alternately, you can skip this step and fund your account with BTC or ETH.